miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2014

Still haven't beat that damn game

I have been playing for three days straight and I can't seem to find the exit to the last maze.

I have not been sleeping well. I'm so into this game. I want to finish it. I need to finish it.

I have discovered some more weird NPCs, but I don't quite understand what they are saying, it seems all disconnected.

Oh also, I found some kind of collectible, and now there's a little square in the corner, see? 

It was SO hidden, I needed to complete a kind of "quest" to get it, pretty hard shit. That's gonna be fun if I try to 100% this.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Final notes

IIt's been two months since I threw that game in the trash. Ever since that night, my life has been a living nightmmare. I have lost my ...