viernes, 31 de octubre de 2014

I don't want this

That old lady was right.

Tomorrow I'm going to get rid of this cursed game.

I was playing last night and suddenly my TV broke. I would have sworn I saw something inside. A shadow. Something moving. Something alive.

So I ran upstairs as fast as I could.

The weird thing is, the TV wasn't broken when I checked it out today.

I may have hallucinated the whole thing because of the lack of sleep. Yeah, that must be it. I'm actually feeling a bit sick today.

It's not worth it. I will dispose of the game tomorrow, I don't want to know anything about it anymore. I don't want another scare, I'm too old for this.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Final notes

IIt's been two months since I threw that game in the trash. Ever since that night, my life has been a living nightmmare. I have lost my ...