domingo, 26 de octubre de 2014

I have been investigating

I have figured out who made the game.

The game features the name of a game studio called "Croxel Studios", so I have been investigating that for a while, and I have finally found something at my local library:


Weird, isn't it? Quite spooky.

But that's not all, I also found this:


This newspaper liked to talk shit about video games at the time so this was probably just a coincidence they took advantage of, but who knows? Maybe that old lady was right after all haha.

I'm gonna try to finish the game tomorrow, maybe I find something new after that, see ya!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Final notes

IIt's been two months since I threw that game in the trash. Ever since that night, my life has been a living nightmmare. I have lost my ...