viernes, 24 de octubre de 2014

I found a weird game

Hey people!

It's been a loong time since the last time I wrote in this blog (Google somehow deleted my previous entries last year and I was feeling very unmotivated).

I bring you good news today tho. I found another weird game. I wanted to talk about how I actually got it because I think it's pretty funny. Basically my cousin lives next to a very superstitious old lady and she was trying to call the police because she thought the video game was evil lol.

My cousin rescued the cartridge and sended it to me asap.


Yeah, it may just be Adventure again, but the cover is a little different. Maybe it's one of those chinese bootlegs, that's gonna be fun to try out!

I will keep you all updated.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Final notes

IIt's been two months since I threw that game in the trash. Ever since that night, my life has been a living nightmmare. I have lost my ...